18 February 2009

Whats in a Name...

Well with my guilds transfer from Sylvania to Volkmar it is the end of Binge Drinker. Unfortunately for my Bright Wizard his name is take by a Rank 40 Black Orc, so Mavric has been born.

On the topic of names, this event reminds me of the post Syp did on Waaagh! when he introduced my blog in his blog roll pt. 4:

"As you can tell from the title (or not), CDN Dragoon is all about the life and times of a Bright Wizard and his own personal burn ward."

My blog name is easy to explain and has nothing to do with the great game of Warhammer. The first part is my nationality, I am proud to be Canadian :) As for the second part, the Dragoon is the class I have enjoyed playing the most from the the Final Fantasy series. Those RPG's got me addicted to video games back on the NES and Super NES! Since I planed on doing the blog for general gaming I had decided on the name before I became aware of the Age of Blogging initiative.

Back to Warhammer, I am looking forward to get my start on Volkmar. Destro look out the Prismatic Order is hunting you....



No comments:

Post a Comment