03 February 2009

Fire Building 101



When I create a new character I usually do some research on the forums to get a feeling of the class. For Warhammer Online I mostly used Warhammer Alliance site and searched blog postings to find information. I listed some of the more informative treads that have great information to out people new to the Bright Wizard class.



Class Mechanics: This post gives you an overview of the class and explains the different builds and styles of play.

Immolation Build: My build. The thread talks about all the aspects of the DoT line.

Conflagration Information: This is the A0E build. You need good self control to master this style of play.

I am still looking for a good Incineration thread but as of yet I have not uncovered one. If anyone has a good one, please put it in comments section and I will post it for everyone else to read.

Have fun putting Destro into your burn ward, but make sure you don't end up there yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment