16 February 2009

Night of Murder


Well I have to say that I enjoyed the Night of Murder live event, and if my dog had not chewed through my internet connection I would have completed it! I did make a final push the last day getting 6 out the 7 Keep Lords though, oh well!

I liked how you didn't have to grind to get your influence and the final reward as much as previous live events. This event felt more organic to the style of game I play, which is a focus on oRvR. The objectives were straight forward, and as long as you have a decent server population not that difficult to accomplish.

Overall I cannot wait for the next live event. I am looking forward to seeing the new scenario and playing a Slayer. As for this one, I am not to disappointed about not getting the Master Assassin title. Its nice, but not one as a Bright Wizard I would use.

No comments:

Post a Comment