09 February 2009

Altdorf... We Failed....


What an interesting night. I just planned to log on for a little to work on my Night of Murder live event when the call to arms was issued. Destro were attacking our fortress in Reikwald! I tried to get the fort but was warped out due to "supply line issues", basically I was to low of Rank being just 35. The good thing was even though I missed out on most of the oRvR I was still able to take part in the Altdorf War Quarters scenario. It was great killing Destro while fighting in the city. I was on for about 90 minutes before I had to log, and got into three War Quarters scenarios which was great. Now I cannot wait until we siege The Inevitable City.

I would also like to congratulate all the Destro that managed to take Altdorf. I logged out before it happened but checked the forums before work to see that you were successful. Now its time for Order to try and push back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment