21 May 2009

Sword of the New World,


Well I have spent some time away from PC gaming, instead taking some time to play my PS3 (a great system I must say). I enjoyed playing Little Big Planet, Fallout 3, and Uncharted, but I could not break away from the call of MMO's.

This time I decided to see what some of the free to play MMO's were like. This first of which is "Sword of the New World". The first thing I noticed about this game was the amazing art work and the beautiful background music.

The game play is different from other MMO's because you crate your own team of 3 characters made up 5 different classes. You can also get NPC cards to unlock those unique characters to join your party. I think the battle system will take a little getting use to but so far its been a very entertaining game.

If you are interested in saying hello or offering advice my family name is "CDN-Dragoon" and I play on the Orpesia Server. I am looking forward to playing this game further, for all of you who are still playing Warhammer Online I hope you enjoy the new expansion!

No comments:

Post a Comment