29 May 2009

Sight seeing


Well I have not had much of a chance to play SotNW but the time I have has been very enjoyable. I have got my group of adventures up to lv 12, so I get to see the new armor styles (which are really nice). My group consists of a Fighter, Scout (you have to love having a personal healer), and a Musketeer. It seems to be a well balanced group and I have been running the beginner quests out of Reboldeaux. I am still working out the basics of playing with three toons at once, it adds a bit of a challenge and makes the game interesting. The combat that I have done so far seems faster and more frantic then previous MMO's.

I have finally seen some AFK grinders in Ferruccio Junction, the fact they have allowed this type of leveling I things is good for the game. It gives people the ability to keep up with their friends even is they don't have as much playing time. That is one thing that most MMO's fail to offer.

Well, it to bad the server is currently down (I have a little time to kill :P), but I hope to see you all online soon. Also if anyone has some blogs about SotNW that they could point me two that would be appreciated (just leave them in a comment). I come from Warhammer Online which has hundreds of bloggers and am just wondering about this games community.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't seen frantic yet... :P

    Welcome to the game. Hope the servers are restored soon.

    ReplyDelete