23 December 2008

120 Days of Waaagh!!

I was sitting at home last weekend realizing that I had no interest in logging in to Warhammer Online. This shocked me because I have been enjoying this game since I got accepted to the beta a months before launch. The though occurred to me that the reason for this was I am too focused on getting my Bright Wizard to Rank 40 instead of enjoy every aspect of the game. I also think the fact that my guild seems to never have players on at my rank or during the times I typically played had a negative impact. MMO's for me are a social game I think am missing a key part to the game. There are a lot of great people in my guild but we just don't seem to play at the same times anymore.

With my game card running out I decided to refocus my time and effort in this game to more enjoyment and worry less about staying with the advancement curve. I bought a new game card and have a feeling my Wife was picking me up one for Christmas and thought that if I cannot find enjoyment after 120 day of gaming it was time to throw in the towel.

Starting today I plan on relaxing and just playing the game and not worrying about anything else. I think I will join a friends guild, they have been trying to get me to convert for over a month and I think its the perfect way to start my 120 day countdown.

Hears to a new beginning for Binge Drinker the Bright Wizard,

No comments:

Post a Comment