21 March 2009

Life changing events.....

Well, I have hit the time in my life where MMO's are going to have to be put on the back burner. I have not logged in to WAR in about 2 weeks and have no desire to do so. There are many things going in to this decision. (edited) Secondly is my play style. I really enjoy playing Warhammer but I have a tendency to be shy dealing with other players. This has caused me not to get to attached to the social aspect of the game. I have been involved in two great guilds but have not participated enough to get any level of community.

For everyone who is still playing I hope all the new content is amazing and I might log on again to see what its like. I still plan on continuing this blog but its focus will change to general video gaming among other things.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment