05 March 2009

A Dwarf is born.....


No, its not a slayer. I have decided that my first alt will be a Dwarven Engineer named Innis. As much as I want to try a Slayer I wanted to try an engineer more. I was partly influenced by a former guild mate of mine, Lorient. When our old guild fell apart, he joined a guild of just Dwarf Engineers called short fuses and was having a great time. So I rolled a engineer and got the offer to join the guild, its been a blast so far. The fuses area a great bunch of ale drinking Dwarfs that just seem to enjoying the game.

So if you are a Dwarf engineer on Volkmar and want to join a guild of free drinking, grenade throwing, greenskin killing Dwarfs... well just look us up!

Also if you are interested in playing Warhammer Online I have yet to offer up my trial passes. If you are interested send me an email at CDNDragoon@gmail.com, I will give mine out to the first three requests I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment