28 February 2009

Simple thoughts on Pros / Cons.....

I was working on this post my last couple of days at work. Since I just had my four wisdom teeth removed yesterday I have not been in the mood to blog so I though I would post it. If you have any comments about my list please let me know.

Pros

- Community - A great blogging community has been build up around this game. Mythic does a good job of supporting and keeping involved.

- oRvR - Flat out, I just enjoy running around with a group of friends hunting Destro
- Diversity - Every race and class have different styles and feel while playing them

- Open Group System - Such an easy way to find people doing what you want to do

- Public Quests - Fun to do with good rewards at the end

- Continues effort from Mythic - They keep working on patches and updates

- Art Work - I love the visual style of the game

- Scenarios - Having the option to queue up while PvE questing is great way to get some RvR in while ranking up, but I wish you could queue to your tier in Altdorf

Cons

- No Central Hub - You need a place to just go and joke around with other players. SWG had Coronet where everyone just hung around relaxing. In this game I just go to Altdorf to hit the banker

- Limited space for Quests in ToK - The book is HUGE, but we only have one page for quests?

- Fortress Siege Lag - Enough has been written about this, lets hope it gets fix soon

- Generic Keep Defense - Change up the keep styles, or add more ways to reach the Lord

- Hype! - This is a good game but was over hyped and promised to much at launch

- Inventory Management - When I put stuff in the bank or my back pack I wish it would auto stack, it would make my life so much easier

- Keep Contribution - Need bonuses for people not getting bags in keep sieges to help them out at the next keep

1 comment:

  1. good list, lets hope mythic sees it and fixes the quest log & Lagfest oRvR!

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete